Specktra’s Full Spectrum Hemp CBD Relief Patch is naturally formulated with organic essential oils, aloe vera, and full-spectrum CBD. It’s also additive-free and hypoallergenic.
- 60mg of Full Spectrum Hemp CBD per Patch
- Convenient and easy to use.
Remove adhesive liner and place patch on or near the area of pain. Works best on a flat, dry area. Remove patch by slowly peeling off. The water-proof adhesive stays put to allow prolonged adhesion to the skin surface and provide relief that often lasts up to 4 days.
Every Ingredient Has Its Purpose:
- Top grade Hemp CBD is grown and extracted in California where it’s triple-tested to ensure the highest quality phytocannabinoid-rich CBD extract possible.
- Aloe Vera has been used over centuries for various medicinal reasons due to its immune-boosting, antioxidant, and antiseptic properties – from burns to aches and pains.
- Sunflower Lecithin is mainly used for added skin hydration and as an emollient.
- Oleic acid is a fatty acid that occurs naturally in various animal and vegetable fats and oils. It’s the predominant fatty acid in olive oil, and studies suggest oleic acid reduces inflammation.
- Apricot kernel oil is rich in essential fatty acids, is gentle, and known to maintain the softness and suppleness of skin and hair.
- African oil palm, also known as red palm oil, contains high amounts of saturated fats, vitamins and antioxidants. A rich source of Vitamin A and Vitamin E that help lock moisture in the skin.
- Shea butter is a skin moisturizer and an emollient. It also has anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
- Safflower is used as a lubricant for the skin and help your body process fat-soluble vitamins like vitamin A and E.
Ingredients: Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Aloe Vera, Sunflower Lecithin, Organic Oleic Acid, Organic Apricot Kernel Oil, Organic African Palm Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Safflower, English Lavender, Hemp Extract. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.